Welcome to the Award Winning Golf Academy of Nicola Stroud
As an experienced PGA Advanced Golf Professional, Nicola believes that there are many different ways to get results and to swing a club; and so her style of coaching involves uncomplicated language, easy to practise techniques and modern video swing analysis technology.
Tee2Green Programme – IT’S A GAME CHANGER!
- Are you sick of feeling frustrated with your golf?
- Maybe you want more distance off the tee?
- Perhaps you are just feeling like giving up because your golf isn’t like it used to be?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice from well-meaning friends wanting to help your golf?
- Maybe you have been to a Golf Pro and felt it was too technical and just too much?
- Are you lacking focus and goals?
- Have you already tried lessons but never really got the results for which you hoped?
- Are you ready for real and lasting change now?
I have been playing golf for many years, I enjoy the social side but also compeitive golf within my club and at other courses.
My handicap has been steadily increasing, I had been a single figure handicap golfer and hated that I was getting worse. I reached a point this year, where I was seriously thinking of giving it all up. I was no longer enjoying playing golf and in fact dreaded playing.
I had developed the shanks which have come and gone over the years, but more recently had been present in every round. The shanks are so debilitating and destroyed my confidence and enjoyment in my game.
I have tried many things to get rid of these shanks in the past. This summer, I asked for Nicola's help. After just one lesson my golf had improved dramatically and now after a season of golf I have fallen in love with golf again.
Nicola didn't try to give me a "quick fix" as some Golf Professionals have done in the past, she understood that this problem needed to be sorted "once and for all", she knows what is best for me and my game.
I like the way that she explains what the root cause of the problem is, then the long term plan and gives me very easy swing thoughts that I can take out onto the golf course. Even though my shanks have gone, I still go for "check ups" every so often to make sure that I stay on track.
I highly recomend Nicola to anyone who plays golf at all abilities.