Welcome to the Award Winning Golf Academy of Nicola Stroud
As an experienced PGA Fellow Golf Coach, Nicola believes that there are many different ways to get results and to swing a club; and so her style of coaching involves uncomplicated language, easy to practise techniques and modern video swing analysis technology. Nicola prides herself on facilitating your learning so that your whole needs are met when trying to acheive your goals. She incorporates both the mental and technical skills in all her lessons.
Tee2Green Programme – IT’S A GAME CHANGER!
- Are you sick of feeling frustrated with your golf?
- Maybe you want more distance off the tee?
- Perhaps you are just feeling like giving up because your golf isn’t like it used to be?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice from well-meaning friends wanting to help your golf?
- Maybe you have been to a Golf Pro and felt it was too technical and just too much?
- Are you lacking focus and goals?
- Have you already tried lessons but never really got the results for which you hoped?
- Are you ready for real and lasting change now?
For the last few years, I have been having a course of lessons at the start of each season (I don't play through the winter months) with Nicola to get my golf to some sort of decent level. This year, however, it was even more necessary as I'm due to have knee surgery on both knees this summer.
Nicola helped me to create a swing that took pressure off my knees but one that still performed well and I was able to keep my length and consistency. Whilst my knees hurt to play and I need a buggy at least I am still able to enjoy my golf shots and play well. I have loved my golf this year because my knees have affected so many other activities but at least I can still enjoy my golf.
This is a fully immersice golf day, designed to improve your consistency and confidence on the golf course, perfect for handicaps 25 plus and golfers looking to get back into golf. You will spend the day with Nicola, Head Golf Coach, exploring, learning, playing and improving your whole game. We will cover many subjects from the tee shots through to holing more putts, plus your mental game.