Welcome to the Award Winning Golf Academy of Nicola Stroud
As an experienced PGA Advanced Golf Professional, Nicola believes that there are many different ways to get results and to swing a club; and so her style of coaching involves uncomplicated language, easy to practise techniques and modern video swing analysis technology.
Tee2Green Programme – IT’S A GAME CHANGER!
- Are you sick of feeling frustrated with your golf?
- Maybe you want more distance off the tee?
- Perhaps you are just feeling like giving up because your golf isn’t like it used to be?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice from well-meaning friends wanting to help your golf?
- Maybe you have been to a Golf Pro and felt it was too technical and just too much?
- Are you lacking focus and goals?
- Have you already tried lessons but never really got the results for which you hoped?
- Are you ready for real and lasting change now?
Just one year ago after a passing comment to my husband "perhaps we can have a go at golf" his reply was "you know there’s a lovely course 15 minutes down the road"…… Well after a little research I found myself joining Love.golf hosted by Nicola at Carmarthen Golf Club.
I did hold some pre-conceived beliefs about golf. You know those that play are old fogies, a little superior and not very welcoming. How wrong was I? It is great fun. You play with like-minded people in wonderful settings and should you want to, have a little competition thrown in too. Indeed it may be a little addictive!
The Love.golf environment is relaxed friendly and very supportive. Naturally I was a little apprehensive at first but this feeling was soon dispelled and gradually after expert tuition and gentle individually honed support from Nicola I found myself able to actually hit a golf ball. Sometimes even in the right direction!
Seriously the whole experience has quite literally changed my life for the better. I have managed to gain a golf handicap and find my calendar full of golf dates along with many social occasions at the club too. Sometimes I even get to see my husband but only if he deservers a treat! What would I say to someone considering having a go. Just do it!